Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Dad and Vicky

Well my dad got hitched to the nicest most kindest women I have met, I am very happy for her to be part of my family. I think she is a wonderful woman and the most important person in my life loves her too. Kendra of course. In fact she cant get enough Vicky.
Kendra and Vicky are great together, its funny its like she gets her and loves her on a dime. I am thankful for that and happy for my dad that he will have a chance to get to know kendra as she grows.
I see the two of them and think why didnt they meet earlier in life, my dad could have been happier sooner, but never the less he found his queen.
Fraser and I enjoy spending time with them, I call them alot and really for nothing but just to get an update or to here there voices. Kendra loves to hear her Pappa laugh, she use to tell me he sounds like santa mommy.
I am very happy to have a new family join ours, I havent met Vickys daughter Sarah yet but I will someday.
Thank you Vicky for finding a great friend in my dad I think you complete him. Thank you for showing my dad affection and love and support nad strength, I know it hasnt been easy. Thank you for loving my dad.
Just remember we are just a call away if you need us. We love you both.
Congradulations on your Wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home